Integrated Services – Proven Experience – Industry Knowledge – Easy Access. Count on us for your fueling needs. Learn about our services
TESTING Environmental Testing and Regulatory Compliance
We keep you in compliance with state and local regulations by providing certified testing and inspection services.
- Tank tightness – We use the EZY 3 Locator Plus non-volumetric system.
- Precision line tightness testing
- Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG) service: Installation & calibration, sensor testing, system certification
- Cathodic Protection testing
- Stage II Vapor Recovery
- Notice Of Violation (NOV) resolution support and compliance audits
FUELING EQUIPMENT Sales, Installation and Maintenance
We have the skilled professionals to keep your fueling site operating smoothly – and we provide 24/7 emergency service.
- Dispensers, submersible pumps, meters
- Hoses, nozzles, breakaways, filters
- Sumps, impact valves, flex fittings
- Overfill prevention
- ATGs & Fleet Management systems
- Leak locating
- Tank Cleaning — We use the Gamajet Rotary Impingement system, the most effective method to remove sludge and microbes that can damage your fueling equipment and vehicles.
- Steel tank lining inspection and repair
- Preventive Maintenance programs
FUELING SITE CONSTRUCTION Retail and Commercial
We have the experience and capabilities to handle any project, from tank upgrade to complete turnkey fuel site.
- Underground tank (UST) installations
- Aboveground tank (AST) installations
- Tank, piping, and containment upgrades
- Manholes and spill buckets
- Fuel islands, canopies and lighting
- Cathodic Protection systems
- Generator tanks and day tanks
- Tank removal and site remediation
FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
We are the experts in unattended fueling and fleet management systems.We can help you provide security, accountability and control for your fleet fueling operation.
- Electronic keys, smart cards, proximity cards or alphanumeric entries activate pump
- Track mileage and engine hours, date/time, and every gallon of fuel
- Restrict quantity and fuel type per vehicle
- RFID systems interface with vehicle OBD to auto-identify and provide trouble codes
- Powerful PC software for complete fuel tracking and accountability